Happy Holiday everyone!
I’ts been a while since I’ve done a look of the day post and I forgot how much fun I had putting them together. Since there will be a ton of holiday parties happening around now until the middle of January, I thought it would be perfect to start some party outfits.
When I saw this Dorothy Perkins top the entire outfit came together in my mind. I like mixing a peplum top with a skater skirt, it adds layers and accentuates smaller areas of your waist and legs. Instead of a classic pump (which would also be lovely with it) I decided to go with a leather bootie, I think it adds a younger edge to the outfit.
Obviously, what is a holiday outfit without the sparkle!? The Dorothy Perkins clutch was perfect and ties in with the sparkle from the Lulu Frost for J. Crew studs.
What will your holiday outfits look like this year?
1. Dorothy Perkins Navy flocked peplum top $45
2. Lulu Frost for J.Crew navette burst earrings $98
3. Dorothy Perkins Kardashian gold glitter clutch $55
4. TOPSHOP Black Full Skater Skirt $76
5. House of Harlow 1960 Natalia Platform Bootie $206