>Today I received a message on my IFB account from Lena Ker. For those of you (like myself earlier) who have not heard of her you will be pleasantly surprised to come across her blog of fashion illustrations. I am yet to find out where she is from but have been so taken from her illustrations that they’ve inspired be to design my business cards around her images (if she’s willing of course!)
To visit Lena’s blog “Artwork by LK” click HERE and be sure to follow her!
Images taken from “artworks by LK”
1. James Perse Cotton and linen-blend sweater $125
2. Junya Watanabe Mohair-blend cape $1,900
3. Chloé Darla brushed-leather shoulder bag $1,995
4. Rag & bone Skinny leather pants $990
5. Maison Martin Margiela Mud splash-effect textured-leather ankle boots $1,175
6. Maison Martin Margiela Pointed brass ring 410
You can find out when The-Unprecedented is updated! Just become a fan of the The-Unprecedented’s Facebook fanpage and get all the latest post updates and a ton more photos that don’t get posted on the blog!
Click HERE to become a fan!